If you have an old website that needs upgrading or you have started your DIY website, we are happy to help you out! We work with any content management systems, starting from WordPress and Drupal to website builders such as Wix, Shopify, Webflow, custom shopping carts and many more.
There are some issues we can help you with:
- If your website is not secure, we can install an SSL certificate that provides a secure encrypted connection;
- If your contact form is not set up properly, you might miss some emails from the contact form;
- If you are receiving too many spam emails from your contact form;
- If you need a website migration to a different hosting;
- If a Google map on your website does not work;
- If you have 404 error pages;
- If your website is broken and displays 500 error (internal server error);
- Fix problems with DNS records;
- Fix problem with CRM (SalesForce) and Marketing Platforms (Mailhimp, Vision6) integrations;
- If your website loads too slow.
Choose additional options to give your website a boost.
Google Analytics setup
Google Analytics provides valuable insights that can help you shape your business’ success strategy.
Connecting your website to Google Analytics will provide you with relevant information about your website’s performance and allow you to track website statistics.
Google My Business listing setup
Setting up Google My Business listing will increase your business’s chance to show up on Google maps and organic search results. It will bring you more organic traffic to your website and help grow your local audience and increase sales.
Bing places listing setup
Your business will appear on Bing search results and Bing Maps on desktop and mobile devices. The search engine uses Bing Places information to help it return the most relevant search results to Bing search users.
Instagram feed on website page
Adding Instagram feed on your website will lead to a higher reach of your Instagram content, grow the number of Instagram followers and increase customer engagement. It will improve your brand’s authenticity and boost the website’s conversions.
Newsletter subscription form
with CRM integration (MailChimp)
We will set up a newsletter subscription form on your website, so your customers will have an option to subscribe to your Newsletters.
We will connect your website to Mailchimp, a popular email marketing service. Mailchimp will help you manage your mailing lists, create custom email templates and launch email marketing campaigns.
Additional web pages
If you require extra pages for your website, for example, a new service webpage or testimonials webpage, we are here to help. This option also includes the creation of an additional menu or submenu items if needed.